Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Absolutely glorious!
Beautiful sky...you should post on skywatch Friday!
I have been absolutely loving the sky as well! Can you believe it hit 81 today?! Totally not the norm for this time of year. :)
Those are beautiful skies~! Great photos, Jeanne.Hope you had a good weekend - see you soon - Kellan
look at that swirling wind-path! gorgeous!
Those are some gorgeous skies, well-captured! I love all the wonderful colors!
I have to say our skies have been pretty boring lately. We usually get the gorgeous northern lights but they just haven't been in the sky as much this year. I love that last picture. The wispy clouds are so pretty.
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Absolutely glorious!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sky...you should post on skywatch Friday!
ReplyDeleteI have been absolutely loving the sky as well! Can you believe it hit 81 today?! Totally not the norm for this time of year. :)
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful skies~! Great photos, Jeanne.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a good weekend - see you soon - Kellan
look at that swirling wind-path! gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThose are some gorgeous skies, well-captured! I love all the wonderful colors!
ReplyDeleteI have to say our skies have been pretty boring lately. We usually get the gorgeous northern lights but they just haven't been in the sky as much this year. I love that last picture. The wispy clouds are so pretty.
ReplyDelete