Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Everybody deserves a beach vacation! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & hope to see you again!
I hear you on that... I would settle for just a vacation at this point.
Counting down to our vacation!!Cancun, we'll be visiting you soon. ;)
I think I'd wait until those waves weren't so big. Are they getting a storm there? Wow!
hi tide at ocean beach! woot!! man, we sure are having some serious wave action this weekend. the surfers are in heaven.
I really, really need a vacation!Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I hope you come back again:)
"I have never seen anything like that" says the landlocked Okie. A bit cold but wow! I would love to see that up close and personal!
I think a beach vacation sounds great..but maybe one where the waves aren't quite so aggressive... :P
A beach vacation sounds good to me! But are those waves unusually high?
28? Seriously? It's about 75 here. You gotta move south.
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Everybody deserves a beach vacation! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & hope to see you again!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on that... I would settle for just a vacation at this point.
ReplyDeleteCounting down to our vacation!!
ReplyDeleteCancun, we'll be visiting you soon. ;)
I think I'd wait until those waves weren't so big. Are they getting a storm there? Wow!
ReplyDeletehi tide at ocean beach! woot!! man, we sure are having some serious wave action this weekend. the surfers are in heaven.
ReplyDeleteI really, really need a vacation!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting my blog today! I hope you come back again:)
"I have never seen anything like that" says the landlocked Okie. A bit cold but wow! I would love to see that up close and personal!
ReplyDeleteI think a beach vacation sounds great..but maybe one where the waves aren't quite so aggressive... :P
ReplyDeleteA beach vacation sounds good to me! But are those waves unusually high?
ReplyDelete28? Seriously? It's about 75 here. You gotta move south.
ReplyDelete