Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Lucy the Boxer LOST in Bensalem PA....Please Help...REWARD Offered


Lucy the Boxer was let out of her apartment accidentally by a maintenance man. She had her collar and tags on at the time.

She was also spotted last night (10/30/09) in front of a 7-11 near her apartment complex, where she only has lived for 3 weeks or so. She's 2 years old.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE YOU KNOW IN THAT AREA!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I so hope Lucy is found. What a heartbreaking thing to have happen....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeanne, for spreading the word. I haven't heard if she's been found yet. I am going to call later today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they find her!! Shes Beautiful!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor baby. Hope they have already found her.

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!