Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chloe & LadyBug's Holiday Wishes Video! *Corrected for Viewing*

11 comments:

  1. How come YouTube won't let me watch the video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm....don't know....let me check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those cloud-dogs... what make are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'll have to play it again for Chica -- when she gets up...:)

    Glad you found the new site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was pawsome! Loved the shots of Chloe or was that LadyBug - in the tree! The one where your Bichon is wearing a pink scarf looks like my Chloe. (We spell our Chloe's name the same.) The music was great too. Merry Christmas, Jeanne, to you and your family!
    - Cindy and Chloe, the Pennsylvania Bichon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delicious. Girls when are you coming to visit????

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was soooo enjoyable to watch. Bravo! I keep saying I'm going to try one of these videos but I have no idea how to do it.
    Marry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bichon Frises! Never heard of that before ~ seriously. No wonder people always laughed when I said "Cloud Dog"!!!!

    Have a merry one and a superb 2010

    ;->...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeanne, I have fallen soooo far behind in EVERYTHING! I have missed stopping by!

    Your production is ADORABLE!!!! Of course, the STARS are soooo cute! Merry Christmas, and God Bless!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!