Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Any handmade gift is the best kind, and these are great! I'm sure they will be cherished many years from now.
I enlarged the photobeautiful work!!amazing details
Very nice, errr...what are they?
You are having SO much fun! Beautiful!
You have been BUSY!! Well done!!hughugs
I should comment and say...they are coasters! Or they can be used as trivets!!
I love these, Jeanne!!! They are SOOOO cute! I really like the reindeer!!!
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Any handmade gift is the best kind, and these are great! I'm sure they will be cherished many years from now.
ReplyDeleteI enlarged the photo
ReplyDeletebeautiful work!!
amazing details
Very nice, errr...what are they?
ReplyDeleteYou are having SO much fun! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYou have been BUSY!! Well done!!hughugs
ReplyDeleteI should comment and say...they are coasters! Or they can be used as trivets!!
ReplyDeleteI love these, Jeanne!!! They are SOOOO cute! I really like the reindeer!!!
ReplyDelete