Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
ho ho ho!.... I just took the highlights out of mine.. my son said.. Mom, are you done being Malibu barbie yet? ...lol..Um.. yeah...I only wish, kid.
I'm doing the hair prep next week. Right now, I'm over Christmas prep -- as I bake yet another batch of cookies...
When can we see?
Pictures! lol
If you get an email that says I'm in London and needing to have money sent to be so I can get home, don't worry...I've been hacked!!! Just trash it!!!
Yay! Cannot wait to see the new do!!!
I don't mind shopping... I just hate having to wrap .. oh well I amfeeling kinda Bah Humbug this year.Share the photos !!
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
ho ho ho!....
ReplyDeleteI just took the highlights out of mine.. my son said.. Mom, are you done being Malibu barbie yet? ...lol..
Um.. yeah...I only wish, kid.
I'm doing the hair prep next week. Right now, I'm over Christmas prep -- as I bake yet another batch of cookies...
ReplyDeleteWhen can we see?
ReplyDeletePictures! lol
ReplyDeleteIf you get an email that says I'm in London and needing to have money sent to be so I can get home, don't worry...I've been hacked!!! Just trash it!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Cannot wait to see the new do!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't mind shopping... I just hate having to wrap .. oh well I am
ReplyDeletefeeling kinda Bah Humbug this year.
Share the photos !!