Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Works in Progress...

 


How many days do I have left to finish?????

I need them ALL! But I am really enjoying finishing up these projects....although....I probably should not have taken on so many!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. My Word!! Where do you get the Energy???Hahaa...You're so Sweet!!hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. need help? I have 4 paws and staff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez! And there I was thinking I was doing good by making simple Christmas cards myself this year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a busy busy girl! I am loving your creations! Maybe if you stay awake until Christmas you'll be ready, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your chosen color scheme for your assorted projects. I am sure the recipients will love your creations. You need some elves or extra paws like Silvie offered!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what I need!! Four PAWS and STAFF!! Thanks for the offer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at you with all those projects! Work work work:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, you've been busy! It looks so festive too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you've been busy! It seems I have been too, but unfortunately not on handmade cards. :( Oh how I miss them! I have a decent supply made for assorted occasions, but I did no new Christmas ones this year (yet) and had to send out mostly boxed cards. I know, the horror!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always wanted to make cards, but was always disappointed when I tried. Yours are awesome! You must have so much fun creating all these goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!