Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
LOL ... I think cabbage would be enough greenfor me.....
I'll have a cinnamon roll please.
Mmmmm... cinnamon rolls! Even green they look yummy! (Too bad I'm still pukey, though....)
"I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them, Sam I Am!"
Well, you might not be a great cook, but WOW! You get an A++ in MY book for creativity!!! And boy, those rolls look scrumptious!!!!!
well you outclassed me -- I didn't do anything.(But, I betcha I could have found something turning green in my fridge. It really is past time to clean it)
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
LOL ...
ReplyDeleteI think cabbage would be enough green
for me.....
I'll have a cinnamon roll please.
ReplyDeleteMmmmm... cinnamon rolls! Even green they look yummy! (Too bad I'm still pukey, though....)
ReplyDelete"I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them, Sam I Am!"
ReplyDeleteWell, you might not be a great cook, but WOW! You get an A++ in MY book for creativity!!! And boy, those rolls look scrumptious!!!!!
ReplyDeletewell you outclassed me -- I didn't do anything.
ReplyDelete(But, I betcha I could have found something turning green in my fridge. It really is past time to clean it)