Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Leavin' on a Jet Plane!


I'm on my way to visit my sister...will be online when I can!!

Edited to say: I'll be in Tennessee!!!

Image Courtesy of Business Week

10 comments:

  1. Have a lovely trip, Jeanne! The girlz will miss you, I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's all you tell us? Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now - seems I just said that - and it was far too short a time!

    Have fun girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Have Fun!!! Miss you already!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be safe, have fun, stop worrying! Everyone will survive without you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you lucky girl!

    Have a wonderful time with your sister!!! I don't have a sister :(

    Cannot wait to hear of your Tenn. tales!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!