Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Ultimate Pampered Pet

And you guys thought that MY dogs are spoiled...

Not so!!

Check this out:

5 comments:

  1. Um... your dogs are still really spoiled :-)

    Cute video!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehm? This is normal, no? Look I don't want to be patronizing...but 2leggeds are petters and ... staff.
    I mean we love you to bits and all, but...we are Bichons, after all!

    I have a tent like that... and I do most of that stuff...

    Also... keeping us happy and unbored makes life wonderful for you too! Just saying.

    'vie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! He even has his own room! I love him little bed! I used to have one of those kiddie trailers for my bike for my dogs - they really didn't seem to enjoy it so I got rid of it. I'm always surprised how much all dogs seem to love water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. was fun just watching - now I'm tired.

    Looks like a great week for the 4 legged one.

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!