Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween...The Girlz in Costume!!






17 comments:

  1. Very cute, we love your bee outfits !
    Love from bella and Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now those are two sweet bees! : ) They make lots of honey with their sweetness.

    Have a good rest of the weekend.
    I am going to a Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those are two sweet bees! : ) They make lots of honey with their sweetness.

    Have a good rest of the weekend.
    I am going to a Halloween party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have known you are the type to dress up the dogs. Now I must look for a certain email....hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do we hear some buzzing over here? Oh...it's just you pals!!! :) Great!
    Happy Halloween.

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great costumes! Have a safe and fun Trick or Treat Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, it's two curly busy bees ;-) :-D

    They are adorable. And I love your new blog header, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many cute ones. :0) I almost bought a witch costume for the surprise puppy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, the comment above was meant for the post below - I'm slow today, lol.

    Anywho, I love them beeing bees! Did they get lots of milk bones?

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL... you see, I told you they don't like the hats. (antenna in this case)...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, they are so cute! The Scots don't do costumes so well...they become "statuesque"! hehehe
    Looks like you had a fun day with the girlz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh - they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cuter Bees I've never seen :-)

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!