Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Beemer looks so curious about the cameraChloe of course is all ready for her shot :)
We are so ready for snow!!!Let it snow, let it snow:)
Nope, NO choice at all...darnit!!Love the pups!!Happy weekend!hughugs
Me like LOTS!Aloha from Waikiki Comfort Spiral><}}(°><°)}}><
Cute pics! And me either!
I will just have to keep the AC going if I want to pretend we might have winter weather.
I love that first one! The expression! :0)
Cute pictures! It's still in the 70's here but it's supposed to rain all weekend. I am so happy about that. I wouldn't mind it REALLY cooling down. Hopefully it's coming. Have a lovely holiday next week.Hugs,Holly
Oh, I hear you babe, not ready either! Brr. Good for you to enjoy the last of fall with Chloe and Beemer!
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Beemer looks so curious about the camera
ReplyDeleteChloe of course is all ready for her shot :)
We are so ready for snow!!!
ReplyDeleteLet it snow, let it snow:)
Nope, NO choice at all...darnit!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pups!!
Happy weekend!
hughugs
Me like LOTS!
ReplyDeleteAloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral
><}}(°>
<°)}}><
Cute pics! And me either!
ReplyDeleteI will just have to keep the AC
ReplyDeletegoing if I want to pretend we
might have winter weather.
I love that first one! The expression! :0)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! It's still in the 70's here but it's supposed to rain all weekend. I am so happy about that. I wouldn't mind it REALLY cooling down. Hopefully it's coming. Have a lovely holiday next week.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Holly
Oh, I hear you babe, not ready either! Brr. Good for you to enjoy the last of fall with Chloe and Beemer!
ReplyDelete