Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
I see you got the snow I sent! There is more on the way! Enjoy!
I love it when the snow begins to fall!SOmething so magical about it!xo
Everybody keeps posting snow pictures!!!It may sound crazy to some...but I want some too!!
Is the ramp for the dogs or for you? Tell hubby I have a lay-awake plan!! :0)So glad you like my jewelry. It is lovely to read your comments.
Ahhhh... snow.. won't see any of that here, but it is about 20°cooler tonight..
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
I see you got the snow I sent! There is more on the way! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI love it when the snow begins to fall!
ReplyDeleteSOmething so magical about it!
xo
Everybody keeps posting snow pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteIt may sound crazy to some...but I want some too!!
Is the ramp for the dogs or for you?
ReplyDeleteTell hubby I have a lay-awake plan!! :0)
So glad you like my jewelry. It is lovely to read your comments.
Ahhhh... snow.. won't see any of
ReplyDeletethat here, but it is about 20°
cooler tonight..