Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Black Tie Beach!



How fun would this be???

I would have loved to have been a part of this event! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This looks like it would be soooo much fun! I love that there were kids participating, too! That is so funny and the looks on the faces of the onlookers was hysterical! I LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that looks like a blast!
    How neat:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bet it would have been fun to be there too - just about as crazy as the brides who jump in the pool in their wedding gowns - seems to be a new trend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally a use for bridesmaid dresses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think I would fit right in....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have been there with my camera... definitely a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like fun; I like what the guy said at the end, "good spirit, everybody happy, good fun." Now that's what i call 'enjoying life'.

    Also, I think it would make a great 'trash the (wedding) dress' photo shoot! I love those and with a group of brides on the beach, together? Hmm... I've got an idea...

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!