Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Quick Project


Just an example of something with a little turquoise in it...one of the Birthday Cards I did last week.  

Heather over at Simple Daisy is showcasing things in turquoise...and since we could all use a little of that I thought I'd show my card.

Head on over and check out Simple Daisy!  You will be glad you did!!

Come on Spring!

10 comments:

  1. What a nice card!I always love creating or recieving handmade cards. The personal touch makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turquoise is one of my most fav-o-rite colors...specially wit a little PINK mixed in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I love it!
    Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the card is really pretty
    I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty!!! Going to look!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice


    Thank you for your dear friendship here in the blog-world.
    Please stop by today to share a special moment with me if you have the time. Warmly, c-
    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty - it's one of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS! I see you've gotten your creative mojo back!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!