Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Those girlz are absolutely adorable.Looks like they can relax anywhere.
Good Morning Girl!Love the shot! Happy Wednesday!hughugs
All we can think is: roll over, roll over, so they all rolled over and one fell off:) Be careful up there.Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Nice and comfy!Whoever is up on top (I can't tell)looks like they are almost going to roll off:)
BWHahahahahaha......how cute!
Thats's what I wish I were doing today -- I'm on my way to work!
Sweet! Exactly what I felt like doing today. :)
They look absolutely comfy! Can I be your pet? :)
you ladies are totally racked out! heehee. i also like how you blend in with the couch -- nice camouflage action goin' on there. ;)happy snoozin'!*woof*the booker man
when I first looked at it (out of the wrong part of my tri foculs) I thought that there was stuffing ripped out of the couch. Took me a bit to focus and realize it was the doggie. ha ha.
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Those girlz are absolutely adorable.
ReplyDeleteLooks like they can relax anywhere.
Good Morning Girl!
ReplyDeleteLove the shot! Happy Wednesday!
hughugs
All we can think is: roll over, roll over, so they all rolled over and one fell off:) Be careful up there.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Nice and comfy!
ReplyDeleteWhoever is up on top (I can't tell)
looks like they are almost going to roll off:)
BWHahahahahaha......how cute!
ReplyDeleteThats's what I wish I were doing today -- I'm on my way to work!
ReplyDeleteSweet! Exactly what I felt like doing today. :)
ReplyDeleteThey look absolutely comfy! Can I be your pet? :)
ReplyDeleteyou ladies are totally racked out! heehee. i also like how you blend in with the couch -- nice camouflage action goin' on there. ;)
ReplyDeletehappy snoozin'!
*woof*
the booker man
when I first looked at it (out of the wrong part of my tri foculs) I thought that there was stuffing ripped out of the couch. Took me a bit to focus and realize it was the doggie. ha ha.
ReplyDelete