Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Oh come on.. a little gatorcan't be all that bad...but please keep the girlz tucked away safely.
I couldn't live there either. Nope. uh-uh.
That sure would make us stop dead in our tracks too - at least it was in the water.Such beautiful flowers you found on your walk.Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
EEEEEKKKKKKKK......Some buddy looks hungry! Dat's a common sight around here too. I am jus' glad I don't lives near a lake beclaws den I'd really be in trouble!
I would RUN!
EGADS!!!!! Give me snow, ice,crazy winter weather!!!! I do not like bugs, snakes, and reptiles!!!!
Yikes! You were nearly a gator happy meal.Glad you lived to blog the tale.Take care
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Oh come on.. a little gator
ReplyDeletecan't be all that bad...
but please keep the girlz
tucked away safely.
I couldn't live there either. Nope. uh-uh.
ReplyDeleteThat sure would make us stop dead in our tracks too - at least it was in the water.
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful flowers you found on your walk.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
EEEEEKKKKKKKK......Some buddy looks hungry! Dat's a common sight around here too. I am jus' glad I don't lives near a lake beclaws den I'd really be in trouble!
ReplyDeleteI would RUN!
ReplyDeleteEGADS!!!!! Give me snow, ice,crazy winter weather!!!! I do not like bugs, snakes, and reptiles!!!!
ReplyDeleteYikes! You were nearly a gator happy meal.
ReplyDeleteGlad you lived to blog the tale.
Take care