Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Barefoot Landing





A few shots of our trip to Barefoot Landing! I had not been there in about 15 years so there were many changes!!!

I was absolutely amazed at how much the area had been built up!!

It truly is a beautiful place!

Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. And now we are all hungry for funnel cakes - yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm Funnel Cakes! Are they yummy?
    Looks like the seagulls have the run of this neat place!

    Sweet hugs,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. Glad you had such a nice time.
    I love the font that you are using now... what is it called?
    I'm commenting again from my other blog. Strange, I start a jewelry/card blog and go with Mary C but the Mary Says... blog I use 'crystalchick' as my display name there. That's backwards I think. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't seem to take my eyes off of that funnel cake pic...mmmmmm...
    HEEHEE.

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to Barefoot Landing in about that long either! Love your shot with the seagulls lined up in a row :-)

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!