Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Inspiration for the Day


What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.

Joseph Addison

**These beautiful peonies are in my yard at the cottage...unfortunately the wind went a little bit crazy and the bush lost all it's peonies!! At least I got a photo before all the flowers got ruined!!

Happy Sunday everyone!!

xoxo from Chloe and LadyBug

4 comments:

  1. Peonies are just such a gorgeous flowers, and yours certainly is a fabulous one. But here the wind and rain always come along right they are at their peak and ruin them. We love the colors in yours.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they're beautiful!
    Happy Sunday!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous peonies! I don't garden, but my husband does and buy do I appreciate it - I may not like getting my hands dirty but I sure love the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pee-On-Knees are such purrty flowers. Guess dey don't like da wind much though.

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!