Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Looks good to us, Chloe - nothing like fresh crisp veggies.Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
OH my! What a lovely arrangement...Chloe must like it, too...or has to check it out to make sure eveything passes inspection!!!
Looks like you did good at the farmer's market Chloe!
Thief. So cute.
I still crack up every time I see your girlz walking on table tops!. The husband over here would faint.
Those veggies look GOOD! Enjoy :)Wags,Maddy and Owen
YUM! Did you help yourself to something tasty? I just love fruit & veggies!
Ahhh! She loves veggies!!HahaaaShe's so cute!hughugs
fresh colorful arrangementChloe is picking out her favorite :)
this is hysterical :)
Too cute Jeanne, my Chloe likes her veggies too :-)
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Looks good to us, Chloe - nothing like fresh crisp veggies.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
OH my! What a lovely arrangement...Chloe must like it, too...or has to check it out to make sure eveything passes inspection!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you did good at the farmer's market Chloe!
ReplyDeleteThief. So cute.
ReplyDeleteI still crack up every time I see your girlz walking on table tops!. The husband over here would faint.
ReplyDeleteThose veggies look GOOD! Enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteWags,
Maddy and Owen
YUM! Did you help yourself to something tasty? I just love fruit & veggies!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! She loves veggies!!Hahaaa
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!
hughugs
fresh colorful arrangement
ReplyDeleteChloe is picking out her favorite :)
this is hysterical :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute Jeanne, my Chloe likes her veggies too :-)
ReplyDelete