There are DUCKS here....I can SEE them...but I
Just
Can't
Reach
Them!!!
And my sister doesn't have a clue....
Sometimes I just can't figure her out.
I mean....she IS just sitting there.
One would think she could HELP me get the Ducks!!
You know...throw me a raft or something!!
And NOOOOO....Daddy doesn't like to be in our videos!!
That was GREAT !! Chloe is such
ReplyDeletea free spirit.
Oh that's too funny! Both of mine would be barking from the shoreline at the ducks :-)
ReplyDeleteToo bad you didn't have your life jacket on, then you could have gone for a swim to go get those ducks.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
LOL! One day you will be to get those silly ducks!
ReplyDeleteLOL....
ReplyDeleteDinner....so near and yet so far. {sigh}
ReplyDeleteMom remembers visiting Stone Mountain when she was about 12 years old. Gee...that was like 50 years ago!