Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Purple Hair!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Little Rocher,,United States

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind that...
    goes well with your glasses, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaaaa....I had to blow the photo up to find it!
    Nice color!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicematch to the purple frames:) Mom finally got her iPad - she will have to investigate this blogpress thing.

    Hope you are having a nice weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!You just KNOW we were all waiting to see this! Very nicely done...and conservative, too!

    Thanks for sharing this, Jeanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's cool! I say make a bigger streak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice touch.. and it definitely goes with
    the glasses......

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!