Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
We are dreaming right along with you. Wouldn't it be loverly?Happy weekend.Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Whoa! Is dat a boat or a house???
Yeah... you would enjoy that..I would prefer to have both feet planted on ground.... guess I saw the Poseidon Adventure once toooften.
after 20 years aboard, I'm SO ready to get OFF! LOLAloha from Waikiki;Comfort Spiral ><}}(°> > < } } ( ° >< ° ) } } > <
Can I go too?
Heehee! That makes 4 of us (me, Abby, Mom and Dad), too! Maybe they've got a chef who can cook dinner while Mom sips some cold wine in the shade! Happy dreaming!*kissey face*-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus
Tried to comment earlier and Bloggerwas not being very user friendly.Bet the girlz would love to sunbatheon deck.Enjoy the weekend !
Awesome! Kathryn
WOW!! Us too!!Smileys!Dory, Jacob and Bilbo
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
We are dreaming right along with you. Wouldn't it be loverly?
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Whoa! Is dat a boat or a house???
ReplyDeleteYeah... you would enjoy that..
ReplyDeleteI would prefer to have both feet
planted on ground.... guess I saw the Poseidon Adventure once too
often.
after 20 years aboard, I'm SO ready to get OFF! LOL
ReplyDeleteAloha from Waikiki;
Comfort Spiral
><}}(°>
> < } } ( ° >
< ° ) } } > <
Can I go too?
ReplyDeleteHeehee! That makes 4 of us (me, Abby, Mom and Dad), too! Maybe they've got a chef who can cook dinner while Mom sips some cold wine in the shade! Happy dreaming!
ReplyDelete*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus
Tried to comment earlier and Blogger
ReplyDeletewas not being very user friendly.
Bet the girlz would love to sunbathe
on deck.
Enjoy the weekend !
Awesome! Kathryn
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Us too!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo