Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Here!!! Check out This Sneak Peek!!


We are getting ready for the PetCo Halloween Contest and mama has been shopping for our costumes!! Can you guess what we will be???

12 comments:

  1. um - a froggie?
    Our mom doesn't make us dress up in Halloween costumes and so are so grateful for this! WHEW!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a frog? I sure hope hope because you two will make the cutest little froggies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woof! Woof! HOW CUTE!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not easy being green... and someone looks unhappy. I think I will hibernate for Halloween this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is you gonna be one of dos creatures dat sit in da pond and screech all night???? BOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!!! We can't wait to see you two all dressed up.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. RIBBIT! RIBBIT! oooooooo I bet you're going to be so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ribbit? :) (Buster is going to be a hot dog.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh, Jeanne? She looks a little saddened to be puttin' on the green!!!! hehehehe

    ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great looking hat! Can't wait to see you in the rest of the costume!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!