Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Any room in there for us? We would love a ride in that cute car.Happy WW!Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
You needs to be in da driver seat wit your paws on da wheel!:o)
*singing*How much is that doggie in the window... arf arf! Sweet shot!
Did somebody get a new car??I love the color!!
Cool, just your size Benny & Lily
Cool car! I can see you in there!
Aww.. you make that car look GOOD!!AROOOOOF!Boondocks and The Love Shack Pack
Duke would love a ride in that car. Of course Duke would love a ride in any car. Like the color.
OoH dat is a cute car! :)Woofs and Licks,Maggie Mae
that is the 70's green. I see it coming back to clothes, too
Nice wheels!Your pal, Pip
a sweet ride.. but maybe next timeask for a rental in burnt orange..
Cute cute cute! What kind of car is that? Looks sort of like what I have. That little white poof in the back popping up is adorable!
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Any room in there for us? We would love a ride in that cute car.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
You needs to be in da driver seat wit your paws on da wheel!
ReplyDelete:o)
*singing*
ReplyDeleteHow much is that doggie in the window... arf arf!
Sweet shot!
Did somebody get a new car??
ReplyDeleteI love the color!!
Cool, just your size
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Cool car! I can see you in there!
ReplyDeleteAww.. you make that car look GOOD!!
ReplyDeleteAROOOOOF!
Boondocks and The Love Shack Pack
Duke would love a ride in that car. Of course Duke would love a ride in any car. Like the color.
ReplyDeleteOoH dat is a cute car! :)
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
that is the 70's green. I see it coming back to clothes, too
ReplyDeleteNice wheels!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
a sweet ride.. but maybe next time
ReplyDeleteask for a rental in burnt orange..
Cute cute cute! What kind of car is that? Looks sort of like what I have. That little white poof in the back popping up is adorable!
ReplyDelete