Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Just Know It's....

Here SOMEWHERE!!
I can FEEL it!!!

BOL!!
xo Chloe

16 comments:

  1. Hi...thanks for your 2nd comment about our "Follow" button! We checked and sure enough it was gone, so we added it back.

    We're excited you would like to follow us.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic!

    Hope the weather's better with you than here - unending monsoon rain!

    XOXO Lola & Nora)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My peeps do that to me too. They don't realize that when they do that, I just jump all over their dinnertime later. Have a great Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaaaa.....omword FUNNY!!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm, we can tell you that there is something on your back, but we aren't sure what it is. Did you lose something, Chloe?

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an ADORABLE capture!

    Chloe is so precious!

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, dear lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone is playing a mean trick on you!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwah har har!!

    AROOOOF!
    Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see it!!!! Yep, I can see it!

    BWHahahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL thats funny and so cute, look at that pretty coat :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!