Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


Happy WW!

You can find other participants here!

19 comments:

  1. Awww, how precious!!! I love your precious "adorables!" They are so beautiful.
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. a baby needs a carriage! too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just returning the visit- I see that you are from the Finger Lakes region. I grew up across the border from the Waverly, NY, area (in PA). My brother lives and works in Corning, NY, still.

    I am signing up as your newest follower. Cute puppy there- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm...for some reason it won't let me sign in as a follower from my work computer...I'll be back later to do that- Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie, you just have the cutest face.

    Nice wheels you have there.

    Woos~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara,and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty in pink!
    Whose the new guy???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, how adorable!
    And that pink stroller and blanket, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww so cute - I love the pink stroller! Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet shots!
    Hope you get your car fixed soon!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Going out for an adventure?

    Stop on by for a visit!
    Kari
    dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lover your doggie were do I add your blog to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Wednesday my sweet furiend!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I hope Duke doesn't see this. He'll be wanting his own stroller :) So cute.
    Just read your last post, too bad about the vehicle problems. Like you said though, good thing it didn't happen on the thruway

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your pink stroller!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pics!!!! That stroller looks like it was made JUST for the girlz!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for your sweet comment--It's always so good to hear from and thank you so much for your well-wishes. I'm nervous!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!