Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Ornaments!

LadyBug here!!  I am just chillin' looking at my Christmas Tree!!

Today we would like to share some of the ornaments on our tree with you...hope you enjoy!!

12 comments:

  1. They sure are pretty! I'd be looking at them all day too if I had those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ornies on your Christmas tree are just beautiful, girls! We sure love Christmas!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeanne~ Love the Flamingo ornament! I was trying to see what kind of Christmas toy LadyBug is snuggling up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute ornaments, and you are adorable, too! We hopped over from Critter Alley and signed on as your newest followers. Would love it if you could stop by for a visit!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  5. So purrrrrty.....Maybe you should send in a foto for da Blogville Christmas Tree at Pet Fiction Theater!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my cuteness! Lady Bug, you make the ornaments look even more precious!

    Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing, all we are staring at is boxes... boxes and more boxes. The joy of packing and the agony of moving... ick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks lovely! Tis the season!
    Have a nice weekend by the tree :)

    Big hugs,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of Pretties there!
    Have a great weekend!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. chillin and checking out the tree is one of my favorite things to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. But do you get to eat any of those ornaments? The other day I was laying on my bed (under the tree) and an ornament fell right on me...hey I thought it wanted to play...but I got in trouble!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. pretty ornaments

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!