Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


Happy WW!

You can see other participants here!!

23 comments:

  1. That's a most lovely tree LadyBug and Chloe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a great Wordless Wednesday and what a beautiful tree you have and I LOVE all your stockings across the fireplace! XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone's tree is looking wonderful! Yours is beautiful! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas time can be soooo exhausting - LadyBug looks soooo relaxed and comfortable on the rug! (Wish I could join her!!)

    XOXO Lola:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Wordless Wednesday! We don't see anything?

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahe,yes - we refreshed the page. Just beautiful!

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful tree and Ladybug
    looks like she is tired of waiting...
    treats NOW..!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waitin' for Santa Paws, huh?

    Your tree is soooooo purrrrrty!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks so cozy. Just kind of makes me want to go lay down, turn out the lights, (Except the Christmas Lights) and just lay back and think of the twinkling fairies on the tree and the snow falling outside.

    A warm feeling.
    Thanks
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am fantasizing about the smell. Christmas tree smell. PINEEEEE and not the cleaning from a bottle kind, momma, not the same!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woof! Woof! WONDERFUL!!! Happy Wednesday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww...Looking a lot like Christmas there!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your tree is looking beautiful, girls!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  14. great tree

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I see that the stockings are hung by the chimney with care. Won't be long till St. Nick will be there :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have been very busy!

    It LOOKS wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pictures, love your tree. Is that Daddy and Ladybug in the picture? You furpups are just so adorable. I can't say it enough!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It looks very festive at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Isn't it nice to just sit and rest!!! I know for me it is:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your tree looks beautiful.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  21. What pawsome pics!

    Looks like you are both ready for Christmas!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your home looks so inviting and the tree is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I see Chloe & LadyBug's stockings are hung by the chimney with care! I hope Santa is bringing them some special treats :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!