Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Oh yes we are smart like that. What t you humans do when you get cold??Blessings,Goose
We have seen that before and we think that is one smart pup:)Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Now that is one smart pup!!!!
BOL,that's rightBenny & Lily
Most of the time dogs are cuter than humans! Super cute!Your pal, Pip
now that's a smart dog, cute video
Geez, I never thought of doing that before. I have a blanket covering my crate too....duh ;)Your Buddy,Max
I love this video! Aahh! That dog is too smart and too cute!
Oh that's clever. We like the way that doggie thinks!!AROOOOOOF!Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack
Smart pup!
OMD, we love it. What a smart pup.:)Love,Teddy Bear & Sierra
I kind a feel like doing that tonight. Cold day, but great one.
Oh my gosh, is that adorable or what? That dog was brilliant!!! WOW!!! xo Cindy
BOL! That is a very smart dog! Of course, I have never questioned the intelligence of us dogs compared to humans. Paws down, dogs are much smarter! ;->Suka
Yep, I love this video! Really cute. :)
That is one smart pup!Love ya lots,Maggie and Mitch
Well, of course! BOL! Have a great Sunday!
Now that is one SMART pup!woos, Tessa
LOL!!!!! I love this. What a smarty! Thanks for sharing! Hope you're all doing well. HugsHolly
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Oh yes we are smart like that. What t you humans do when you get cold??
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Goose
We have seen that before and we think that is one smart pup:)
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Now that is one smart pup!!!!
ReplyDeleteBOL,that's right
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Most of the time dogs are cuter than humans! Super cute!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
now that's a smart dog, cute video
ReplyDeleteGeez, I never thought of doing that before. I have a blanket covering my crate too....duh ;)
ReplyDeleteYour Buddy,
Max
I love this video! Aahh! That dog is too smart and too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh that's clever. We like the way that doggie thinks!!
ReplyDeleteAROOOOOOF!
Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack
Smart pup!
ReplyDeleteOMD, we love it. What a smart pup.:)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear & Sierra
I kind a feel like doing that tonight. Cold day, but great one.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, is that adorable or what? That dog was brilliant!!! WOW!!! xo Cindy
ReplyDeleteBOL! That is a very smart dog! Of course, I have never questioned the intelligence of us dogs compared to humans. Paws down, dogs are much smarter! ;->
ReplyDeleteSuka
Yep, I love this video! Really cute. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is one smart pup!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Well, of course! BOL! Have a great Sunday!
ReplyDeleteNow that is one SMART pup!
ReplyDeletewoos, Tessa
LOL!!!!! I love this. What a smarty! Thanks for sharing! Hope you're all doing well.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Holly