Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Fun! Happy Wednesday to you!
We see happy pups! Have a wonderful Wednesday, girls!Love ya lotsMaggie and Mitch
Bet you wish you were there now:) We have never seen a beach, but we would love to go visit one.Happy WW!Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Look at the beach pups! Did you dig a hole to China?Benny & Lily
Looks so warm and sunny, we can't wait for that weather again! Happy WW!
My MOM had some good times on that beach back in her youth.Blessings,Goose
{sigh}...thoughts of summer time at the beach!
They seem to be having a great time, wind in their hair, sand on their feet...or paws.
Cute capture, Jeanne!All they need now are some doggie surfboards - HA!Happy Wednesday, dear lady!X
Have a fun Wednesday!
Oh they are so cute! Did they go in the water at all?
Ahhhh...now that feels Warm!!Cute photos!hughugs
I see the possibility for some 'Dogs in Shadows' shots! ;)Woofs & hugs, <3~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)
Wow, you had a wonderful day at the beach! That must have been so much fun. How was the weather? Didn't your little toesies get cold?
Oohh I like the new background, pretty! Look at those two, what a lovely stroll by the water. They are happy pooches:-)
Thanks for the walk on the beach today. Looks wonderful
I wish I was on that beach with you! I love the ocean!Woos,Sadie
Happy Wednesday!Woofs and Licks,Maggie Mae
How do you manage to keep your paws so white on a wet beach? Please share your secret!
that looks beautiful and fun
Oh I just love a good walk on the beach!Your pal, Pip
Oh what fun!:)Love,Teddy Bear & Sierra
A fun day in the sun!!
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Fun! Happy Wednesday to you!
ReplyDeleteWe see happy pups! Have a wonderful Wednesday, girls!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Bet you wish you were there now:) We have never seen a beach, but we would love to go visit one.
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Look at the beach pups! Did you dig a hole to China?
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Looks so warm and sunny, we can't wait for that weather again! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteMy MOM had some good times on that beach back in her youth.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Goose
{sigh}...thoughts of summer time at the beach!
ReplyDeleteThey seem to be having a great time, wind in their hair, sand on their feet...or paws.
ReplyDeleteCute capture, Jeanne!
ReplyDeleteAll they need now are some doggie surfboards - HA!
Happy Wednesday, dear lady!
X
Have a fun Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteOh they are so cute! Did they go in the water at all?
ReplyDeleteAhhhh...now that feels Warm!!
ReplyDeleteCute photos!
hughugs
I see the possibility for some 'Dogs in Shadows' shots! ;)
ReplyDeleteWoofs & hugs, <3
~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)
Wow, you had a wonderful day at the beach! That must have been so much fun. How was the weather? Didn't your little toesies get cold?
ReplyDeleteOohh I like the new background, pretty! Look at those two, what a lovely stroll by the water. They are happy pooches:-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the walk on the beach today. Looks wonderful
ReplyDeleteI wish I was on that beach with you! I love the ocean!
ReplyDeleteWoos,
Sadie
Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
How do you manage to keep your paws so white on a wet beach? Please share your secret!
ReplyDeletethat looks beautiful and fun
ReplyDeleteOh I just love a good walk on the beach!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
Oh what fun!:)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Teddy Bear & Sierra
A fun day in the sun!!
ReplyDelete