Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shot!

    Do hope both girlz are well,

    XOXO Lola & Nora:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty!!

    licks and sniffs Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, she looks so much like Sammy there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! This is Lady Bug right?

    You guys are doing a great job on guarding her.

    Don't worry. I'm pretty sure she'll get better.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Are you waiting for your human to finish that writing so you two can play?

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. soooo sweet!!!
    www.kuppysdailymusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woof! Woof! Happy Wordless Wednesday! ENJOY! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  8. What ya thinking about?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love those fuzzy, furry little faces. They are so dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Wednesday, Jeanne!

    ADORABLE shot!

    What SWEET eyes!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a Havanese and just love little dogs! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You sure do look comfy!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie! My malti-poo has the same pout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's boring at our house today too.

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that's the definition of beautiful love right there. I know it's tough to stay down, but please get your rest sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look beautiful here! Happy Wednesday to you my dear!

    LizAnn

    All4UrPet Representative

    http://all4urpet.com/



    Check out the App store for Android and iPhone to download our mobile application! Simply search All4UrPet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. who needs words when you've cuteness galore :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How soulful you look, sweetie!

    Target is much better. Thanks for the purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wonder what you are thinking about!!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!