Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday!!


Happy WW!

You can find other participants here!

28 comments:

  1. I love this picture of the two of you!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! ENJOY! most likely I will be doing the same thing .. Happy WW. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pups - love the photo effect too.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cool photo.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look very comfy cozy!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such adorable doggies! My WW is black & white this week too. LUV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute doggies! Luv the Black & White. My WW is b&w this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo share, Jeanne!

    Love the effect and how you framed it!

    Happy Wednesday, dear lady!

    X to you and the girlz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww, two little sweeties!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello my darling, happy Wednesday! How have you been? Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful Bichon Frises! A big hello from a fellow Bichon, although a Havanese sort! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. snug as a bug in a rug, make that a LadyBug and a Chloe :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are both ever so sweet, happy WW!

    slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love black & white pics! Added you to our bark roll. I have follow buttons on top right column so didn't understand your question?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww,what a sweet nap you're having!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay, that does it... There is no denying that you two are just the most adorable, precious little cuties I have seen in a long long time. Every picture I see of you two are just dynamite. This one today is so precious.

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!