Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Greetings from Iowa !














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

32 comments:

  1. Have fun while you are in Iowa. It is pretty there!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

    Hugs

    XOXO Lola & Nora:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you girls are having a wonderful time! Enjoy your Friday!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip!!.. more pics of Iowa, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the road again:) Looks like the pups are enjoying it.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iowa? Looking for a baseball field?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Road trips are the best! Glad you guys are having a great time.

    Have a nice weekend....be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaahhh! You girls are on an adventure! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, you sure do get around ... love that sign!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you ladies are having fun in Iowa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you must be knee deep in corn by now ...

    hope the weather is good for your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That first pic just made me smile and smile.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy it! Go run around a corn field!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sure look relaxed on your vacation. Have fun
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Iowa?! Hmmm... where in IA? (I went to school in Iowa City)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey LadyBug and Chloe,

    What adorable photos of you two! You pups are such beauties! Enjoy your travels! I have been driven through Iowa a few times. I remember lots of wonderful fresh air and open space. Have fun!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Y'all,

    Looks y'all are having a grand trip!

    How y'all doin'? Just stoppin' for a visit. Hope y'all have been enjoying a fantastic week and are planning a fun weekend!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you're traveling in style.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now thats comfortable traveling!

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://www.dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jeanne!

    Just wanted to pop by and say I hope you're having a faaaaaabulous time on your trip!

    Have an awesome weekend!

    Much X to you and the gilrz!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a great trip! I passed an award on to you!

    http://bettythebichon.blogspot.com/2012/06/award-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you are having fun! Have a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you are having fun! Have a great trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope you're having a blast Jeanne!!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  25. I got to go to Iowa once...I remember it was VERY green! AND the hotel had a special doggie bed just for me with a pillow!

    Looks like you have pretty comfortable travel digs and are enjoying the I-O-WAY!

    ReplyDelete
  26. On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again reading about my friends who are on the road again.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  27. aw, you guys look like you are having fun! I love road trips!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looks like you're having fun. Never been to Iowa ... but thanks for taking us there in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Have fun and stay safe!

    Have a great weekend!

    Slobbers

    P.s sorry we are SO behind on catching up with your blogs, live has a habit of getting in your way! :(

    ReplyDelete
  30. Have a wonderful time there! Stay safe!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!