The view is gorgeous! I just want to run up and down the path and enjoy the breeze and the morning sun! :) Happy Wednesday Chloe and LadyBug!! Love, Popcorn! :D
Lovely sunrise! Thanks for sharing! When you get a chance, stop by our blog and pick up the award we gave you! http://raisingrama.blogspot.com/2012/06/we-earned-another-award.html
Beautiful... Monserrat light!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful way to start the day.
ReplyDeletesimple and beautiful. What great shots. Nothing like a sunrise to start a great day!
ReplyDeleteVery Pretty Jeanne!! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeletehughugs
Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots, Jeanne!
ReplyDeleteThe color you captured in that sky is stunning!
Well done, dear lady!
Have a terrific Tuesday!
X to you and the girlz!
Beautiful morning!
ReplyDeletei love morning light .. so lovely, so unspoiled .. these are perfect .. hope your day keeps on being filled with light
ReplyDeleteBeautiful start to the day
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Beautiful!
ReplyDeletebeautiful !!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sunrise! Love the wide open sky and the open land. Great photos!
ReplyDeleteSuka and K
I like your pictures. Years ago I never liked mornings but now I love getting up early and watching the sun come up
ReplyDeleteJust makes us want to sit in your yard with our morning coffee and watch the world come to life.
ReplyDeleteThats really pretty.
ReplyDeleteLoveys Sasha
The view is gorgeous! I just want to run up and down the path and enjoy the breeze and the morning sun! :) Happy Wednesday Chloe and LadyBug!! Love, Popcorn! :D
ReplyDeleteLovely sunrise! Thanks for sharing! When you get a chance, stop by our blog and pick up the award we gave you! http://raisingrama.blogspot.com/2012/06/we-earned-another-award.html
ReplyDelete