Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Our Skies







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful skies. Love the cloud effects.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  2. scary but yet something very romantic about those skies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked to view these photos large.

    WOW! Stunning captures, Jeanne!

    I love a cloudy sky!

    We've been having the same here in Philly.

    And oh...I'm loving these cooler temps. this week!

    Happy Monday, dear lady!

    X to you and the girlz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures! It looks like an autumn sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had some skies that looked a little like that yesterday. Make for a pretty picture though

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous skies, girls!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're blue! Ours are gray. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely sky photos!:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear & Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots....
    my Iphone camera doesn't
    do as nicely !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clouds. Storm passing by?

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!