
Dog names graphic produced by Matt Beswick for Pet365. Click here to view the full post.
I enjoy reading Pet365 and Matt...the guy who runs the site....is a terrific resource!! Thanks Matt and keep on what you are doing...you are assisting many, many pet owners!!
That would be scary if my dog named me. I, Sweet William The Scot, would have named my Lee ~ possibly Stingy. Bawhehe!!!
ReplyDeleteWe will be visiting this site.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
Polly Picklepuss! Love it. I have to ask Finn what she would like her name to be! I don't think I want to know!
ReplyDeleteThere wasn't a Sam or Monty on that whole page! Sigh...
ReplyDeleteSam
What a cool collection of fun facts! We especially like that the Queen has six dogs...just the same number as in the White Dog Army!
ReplyDeleteI like Polly Picklepuss!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
how cool. GO Geo Washington with all those dogs!
ReplyDeleteAloha from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=
> < } } ( ° >
Looks like fun!
ReplyDeletethis is fun even if i am not owned by a dog
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun site. George Washington must have been a real dog lover.
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a fun site. We need to check it out! Thanks, girls!
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots,
Mitch and Molly