Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: The Illinois Edition







Happy WW! You can find other participants here!!

15 comments:

  1. 100 is about 40b degrees above my ideal..and I have seen it too often this summer.
    Stay cool puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! It's hot there! Stay cool ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, can you believe how HOT this summer has been, Jeanne?

    I've truly enjoyed this summer, but I will be sooooooo happy when Fall comes!

    Great photos!

    Happy Wednesday to you and the girlz!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you never seem to stop traveling .. I could live like that but I am not sure Toonman could ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of those hot days here too. Looks like a great spot to rest.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's pretty but looks hot! We have the hots here too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh nooo! We're Panting! 100 is too darn hot for her! Sweet baby!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well if you don't look at the temperature it sure looks pretty there

    ReplyDelete
  9. hate those high temps.. but that
    seems to be the norm lately.

    Stay hydrated !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks hot hot hot!

    Slobbers

    Dante, Daisy Boo and Sampson

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeanne~ It has been one hot summer here too! We had a reprieve this weekend though. Hope the girls are surviving the heat with some Frosty Paws :)

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!