Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Black and White Sunday













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

12 comments:

  1. Hi Y'all,

    Now if I was white like you I'd show up so much better in black and white!

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a treat I seen in the door way?
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....these are pretty Jeanne!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! You two always are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty flowers sandwiched in between pretty pups. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely B & W post. Your flowers are very pretty, as are the girls, of course:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like b/w photos. Although, these would all be great in any color. Nice shots, Jeanne. :)
    Hope you are enjoying a nice weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look like a little stuffie
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love the black and white photos.:)


    Love,
    Teddy Bear & Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! :)

    Woofs & huggies, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!