Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Get a Move On!

I am always the last one up the hill!!

More pics to come but this one for now...shows that I am always last!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

13 comments:

  1. There's a slowpoke/camerawoman in every bunch, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, you just need to be carried!
    hughugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL - you aren't last, you are just enjoying the scenery more!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. not last ... just enjoying the journey to the max.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hills can be quite challenging. We see some pretty pup is willing to wait for you:)

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pups finish last :)

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOM says "the last shall be first." I say if ya turn around then you are in the lead.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats ok, I am always last too.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing wrong with taking you time!

    Nubbin wigges,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well they do say that nice gals finish last and you are a nice gal right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well someone needs to take the photos and you can't do that in the lead.
    And you always have THEIR backs... so
    being last can be a good thing.

    Enjoy the remainder of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!