Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Awwwwwww!!! And how Handsome! I know the Girlz will love him!hughugs
What an absolute cutie!
Your new neighbor is a cutie! Have you met him nose to nose yet, girls?Love ya lots,Mitch and Molly
It looks like freedie from Basset Mamma. Very cute.Blessings,Goose
That looks like a very fun new neighbor. Will you play with him? I hope so!
OMG! Your new neighbor looks like my Freddie Spaghetti! Love it! :)
AW!!! Hope you get in some good play time!
I hope he/she is fun to play with!Nubbin wiggles,Oskar
What a pretty dog!!! New Neighbors mean new toys to share!!!
OOOOOH...now dat looks like someones we all nose!!!
and a handsome neighbor he is. I do hope the girls won't be fighting over him :)
Your new neighbor sure is a cutie. What's his name? Or is he a she? Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
so sweet but he looks a little sad ... he needs the girlz to cheer him up.
Your new neighbor is a cutie. Did you play yetBenny & Lily
Hey Chloe, Hey Ladybug, Jet here. Looks like a cool addition to the neighborhood, love the ears!
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Awwwwwww!!! And how Handsome! I know the Girlz will love him!
ReplyDeletehughugs
What an absolute cutie!
ReplyDeleteYour new neighbor is a cutie! Have you met him nose to nose yet, girls?
ReplyDeleteLove ya lots,
Mitch and Molly
It looks like freedie from Basset Mamma. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Goose
That looks like a very fun new neighbor. Will you play with him? I hope so!
ReplyDeleteOMG! Your new neighbor looks like my Freddie Spaghetti! Love it! :)
ReplyDeleteAW!!! Hope you get in some good play time!
ReplyDeleteI hope he/she is fun to play with!
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
What a pretty dog!!! New Neighbors mean new toys to share!!!
ReplyDeleteOOOOOH...now dat looks like someones we all nose!!!
ReplyDeleteand a handsome neighbor he is. I do hope the girls won't be fighting over him :)
ReplyDeleteYour new neighbor sure is a cutie. What's his name? Or is he a she?
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
so sweet but he looks a little sad ...
ReplyDeletehe needs the girlz to cheer him up.
Your new neighbor is a cutie. Did you play yet
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Hey Chloe, Hey Ladybug, Jet here.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a cool addition to the neighborhood, love the ears!