Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Pet Blogger Hop


Do you see someone peeking out from behind those candles????

It's CHARLIE! He came to visit!! That's his mama there too!!



9 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your visit and your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see cuteness peeking out.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop by--you won one of the party favors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice visit and a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Y'all!

    I had a visitor too! Not as cute as Charlie though.

    Y'all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlie, I see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visitors can be so much fun!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope you're having a fun visit!

    Love,
    Teddy Bear & Sierra

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!