Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wordless Wednesday



Happy WW!

22 comments:

  1. "I'm stuck...ok, not really." Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you stuck? Or are you tackeling a very big stick.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you stuck in the tree? I will rescue you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you're going to fit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nose.....Call da Pawlice! Dat tree be tryin to pupnap you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof! Woof! Oh! Oh! I hope you are not stuck. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Psst, Chloe, it might work better to walk around the tree instead of thru it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOL!! Are you stuck???
    Oh, that is too cute!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  9. We sure hope you're not stuck!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't get stuck like that! :) Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think she's really stuck, she's just practicing a stunt effect for her next starring role in the movie, 'Bichon Pawz!'

    HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

    Great capture, Jeanne!

    X to you and the girlz!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee hee! You look like your stuck in there! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure that you're stuck so we're coming to save you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't get stuck! Happy Wednesday!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  15. BOY!! I hope you arent stuck there!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL. Stuck!

    Need I say more?

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!