Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Like My New Chair?







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

22 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Did you reupholster it yourself?

    Loving the new look BTW!

    I hope you are well, J. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color!! Is that your craft area???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes I do. Love the splash of color.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your new chair, Jeanne!

    The colors are faaaaaaaabulous!

    Have a great Thursday!

    X to you and the girlz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty purple seat! Did you do that yourself? I thought for sure Chloe or Ladybug would be trying it out.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very psychedelic! It goes well with your dressing table!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very psychedelic! It goes well with your dressing table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love the fabric! It's beautiful!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes, I do like it. pretty colors

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purple! Our mommy loves purple! It looks great with white furs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's glowing clear over here in Oregon! Very Pretty :D

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the chair! Those colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well you know if it's purple I love it!!! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!