Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Life is Like A Camera



Life is like a camera

You focus on what's important...

Capture the good times!

Develop from the negative...and if things don't work out...

Take another Shot!!


We are joining the Black n White Sunday Blog Hop with Dachshund Nola and Sugar the Golden Retriever.



16 comments:

  1. Brilliant words and a beautiful photo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a serene and easy Sunday sweet ones.

    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanne, I LOVE this quote! And it's sooooooooo true. Life IS like a camera!

    Happy Sunday, my friend!
    X to you and the girlz

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's very wise... and I hope our camera shows us a lot of good things and we will have no "photo bombs".
    Easy Rider

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute, and a wonderful sentiment!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great attitude. Love the expression!

    --Wags (and purrs) from Life

    with Dogs and Cats
    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great outlook on life! I love it!!!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exactly! But you don't need another shot because that one is perfect! Happy b&w Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great way of looking at it. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shot and awesome quotes! Have a great day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim--Life at Golden PinesJanuary 25, 2015 at 7:43 PM

    I love the photo, and the advice is something to always keep in mind!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And what a great photo!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gee we thought life was like a box of Milkbones...

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!