Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
Cool edit!sumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com
Very interesting effect!
that looks great... and it looks different when we change the angle of view... pawsome!
Cool effect. Happy Sunday! :)
Looks lovely. Like an old time movie
Interesting photo effect. Have a pawsome day. Golden Woofs
Happy Sunday! Interesting pic!
I always enjoy your handy work with the photo effects! Have a fun day♥
Lovely effect for the sweet girl:)Happy Sunday.Woos - Ciara and Lightning
Hi Y’all! Oh, it looks just like a pen and ink sketch!Thank y’all for givin’ me feedback on the theme changes I’ve been trying at my new home. I appreciate hearing the pros and cons for you. Y’all come on by,Hawk aka BrownDog http://www.browndogcbr.net
Very cool effect!!!Smileys!Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Really cool picture. Hope you had a great day
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
Cool edit!
ReplyDeletesumskersandearlskers13.blogspot.com
Very interesting effect!
ReplyDeletethat looks great... and it looks different when we change the angle of view... pawsome!
ReplyDeleteCool effect. Happy Sunday! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks lovely. Like an old time movie
ReplyDeleteInteresting photo effect. Have a pawsome day. Golden Woofs
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday! Interesting pic!
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy your handy work with the photo effects! Have a fun day♥
ReplyDeleteLovely effect for the sweet girl:)
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday.
Woos - Ciara and Lightning
Hi Y’all!
ReplyDeleteOh, it looks just like a pen and ink sketch!
Thank y’all for givin’ me feedback on the theme changes I’ve been trying at my new home. I appreciate hearing the pros and cons for you.
Y’all come on by,
Hawk aka BrownDog
http://www.browndogcbr.net
Very cool effect!!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Really cool picture. Hope you had a great day
ReplyDelete