Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Beating the Heat with Beemer!



We are REALLY hoping that it is going to get a little sunny and warmer here today so we thought we would share a summer treat with you all!

Pour chicken or beef broth into ice cube trays. When frozen, place a few of these delicious doggy ice pops in the bowl with your dog's kibble, or simply add to the water bowl for a flavored beverage.

It is very important for dogs to drink during oppressive heat like they are having out west!!  


Also, make sure they are drinking all kinds of water!!!






Today, I am showing off pics of my granddog, Beemer!!



16 comments:

  1. that are super fresh ice pops Beemer, many thanks for a super easy recipe :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you, Beemer - bet you love those frozen pupbones!!! Maybe the sun WILL come out today for you.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beemer is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Beemer sure looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Beemer is so cute! This is a great way to encourage your pet to drink more on very hot days - yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beemer poses beautifully for your article! I do need to make some of these tasty summer treats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beemer is adorable. I think he wants one of those ice pops

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beemer is a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are looking extra cute today, Beemer!!

    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a cutie, Beemer, and we love your bone ice cube trays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw Beemer is awesome!! And those look tasty!!

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dat looks yummy! And Beemer are a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww! Beemer is a cutie ♥ Aren't granddog fun! I will definitely use your ice recipe to add to the boys water.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hiya Beemer, very pleased to meet you
    I luffs icey cubes in this hot weathers, Mum has just given me a coconut milk one (outside so I'm not too messy) but I am going to request chicken flavoured ones next!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beemer is a cutie! If it ever gets hot here this summer, I'm going to make some of those for my dogs.

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!