Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!
the table makes a good throne for a Queen... a nice place to rule over your kingdom :o)
We don't see a problem!Your Pals,Murphy& Stanley
You looks very thoughtful to us.....of course, your Mama might not think so BOL!Smileys!Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Hi Y'all!Oh that is one beautiful photo! I just love it!At my new site, www.browndogcbr.net, you have to click on the title to bring up the post where you want to make a comment. The comment box is at the bottom. I'll be makin' changes in the next few weeks, so y'all keep on comin' by,Hawk aka BrownDog
You are a beautiful center pieceLily & Edward
I looks like the perfect throne for a queen.
Looks like a perfect throne!
Queen of the world! I love your flowers ♥
Pawfect positioning to grab the foodables when they arrived!Loves and licky kissesPrincess Leah xxx
We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!You just made our day!!
the table makes a good throne for a Queen... a nice place to rule over your kingdom :o)
ReplyDeleteWe don't see a problem!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy& Stanley
You looks very thoughtful to us.....of course, your Mama might not think so BOL!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo
Hi Y'all!
ReplyDeleteOh that is one beautiful photo! I just love it!
At my new site, www.browndogcbr.net, you have to click on the title to bring up the post where you want to make a comment. The comment box is at the bottom. I'll be makin' changes in the next few weeks, so y'all keep on comin' by,
Hawk aka BrownDog
You are a beautiful center piece
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
I looks like the perfect throne for a queen.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a perfect throne!
ReplyDeleteQueen of the world! I love your flowers ♥
ReplyDeletePawfect positioning to grab the foodables when they arrived!
ReplyDeleteLoves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx