Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Friday, July 17, 2015

Remembering...

Praying for those in Chattanooga today...


It is so very sad that these tragedies keep occurring.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, so very sad. One of the marines killed, Tommy Sullivan, went to grade school with our human brother and sisters. So senseless and heartbreaking.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! This one really hit home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't keep up with the news much so I had to go look up what happened. Very sad and so senseless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so very senseless and sad that people have to do such horrible things. Our thoughts and prayers are with those effected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just can't believes it. I will keep the families and the whole community in my thoughts and prayers.
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So tragic and senseless.

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!