Pages

Dogs really ARE Miracles with Paws!!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thoughtless Thursday: The Day Drinking Edition


I am hoping the slideshow plays all right!  

You will understand the title of the post if you know the song!

This slideshow is a little peek in to my scooter riding route!

Enjoy and Happy Thursday!



Thoughtless Thursday

6 comments:

  1. Donna Schandera StaasJuly 16, 2015 at 12:42 PM

    Nope, nothing playing... :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to sign up for drop box to view it, but very cool slide show!!!!

    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The slideshow was great - loved the song too. You have so many pretty things to see there, but we especially loved seeing the girls:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Y'all!


    Couldn't get the slideshow. Signed up for dropbox but it wanted me to download something I don't need. Sorry I missed it.


    Y'all come on by,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoyed the slideshow. I like how the background pictures were blurred. Showed how you were zipping right along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was fun. I use to have a dropbox account back in the day. Now I have a new one!

    ReplyDelete

We are so very happy that you stopped by to say hello!! We adore comments!!

You just made our day!!